Sunday, April 5, 2009

A New Direction

I've always really enjoyed writing. I remember being 11 years old and writing an entire mini novel. ( only for it to get lost :( ) But I really think I've been blogging in way that isin't 100% me. I have plenty of things to say and talk about but I only seem to blog about things that other people might find cool and important. When in reality, this is my blog. I can write whatever I freakin feel about and quite frankly, don't take advantage of it. I'm quite witty but really don't shine on my own space. So, my blogging is going to become more frequent and more honest, which is what I want to do with my life. Be more honest. Be more simple. Be more aware.

Here's Hoping
Athena

1 comments:

Bayjb said...

Baby steps. Blogs evolve and grow with people and if you want to make it more, you will. And don't feel rushed to do so.