Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wasting My Time


So, this past week alot has really hit me. I'm going to be 23 pretty soon and I'm no where in my life I was really hoping to be by the time I was 23. Now, I never imagined I'd meet a wonderful guy and move to Las Vegas. I never imagined I'd meet more great friends who I love dearly and would let me sleep on the couch if I ever needed it. I never imagined I'd finally be a big sister from my dad. I never imagined some of the wonderful things that have happened to me in my life as of lately. But I also realized that some things I've really wanted to do I haven't done them yet. I haven't finished my degree ( gasp) I haven't lost all the weight I've wanted to use ( gasp) and I'm not as financially independent as I was hoping to be ( gasp) Don't take me wrong, I've done some great strides in my life. I just feel like I'm at a standstill for some reason. It really sucks, but I'm just lacking the motivation. Until yesterday. I sat around and thought, what motivates me? TIme. I'm always afraid of wasting time and I always ask the time. I think, I did all this but I shoild have done this. I'm a procrasinator, a time waster! So, now for motivation, I'm going to be giving myself some time lines. I hope this works better for me. First timeline, to have lost 30 more pounds by my birthday. My birthday is in August and I have alot of important things going on then. Baby showers, my birthday, high school reuniun with friend, summer trip to michigan, fall classes. My month is gonna be booked. I also would like to give myself until August to signifaicantly save up some stellar funds. This means I need to be more picky about what I spend money on and work harder with my Avon business. I know I can do it! I'm super excited, I am gonna be achieivng these goals in no time!

0 comments: