Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Falling Into Fall

Typically, this is what fall looks like, which is beautiful in my opinion.





However, I live in Las Vegas which blesses my reality of fall like this:
How sad am I? But, I do like to pretend it's fall. I have become quite creative due to my many years in the desert. So instead of my favorite things about fall list, its going to be more like pretending its fall list. And I plan on pretending by:

1. Ordering Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks instead of White Chocolate Mocha. Mmm, Starbucks.

2. Hanging up all my cute Halloween decor. ( I plan on doing this next weekend when I have some time. )

3. Hot Chocolate.

4. Pumpkin Pie.

5. Yankee Candles which seduce me with scents of Vanilla Cookie, Pumpkin Pie & Apple Cinnamon.

6. Cute skinny jeans from Old Navy.

7. Cuter scarfs and hats.

8. Scary movies.

9. Daydreaming about leaf piles.

10 . Hoping that the weather will dip below the 90's soon.

I envy all of you that actually have seasons. I am seasonless in this desert. I only have hot, extremely hot and kinda cool. I would love to have a coat collection but honnestly the only thing u need hear is a slightly heavy peacoat and your good to go. So hears to me pretending!



0 comments: