Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm Not Saying This To Anyone In Particular...

but it's really starting to piss me off that people think that I have no life because

A.) I have no children and
B.) Because I'm not married.

I'm not going to sit here and bad mouth people who are these things because I get excited when these things happen to my friends and family. I'm very supporitive and willing to celebrate. But I do get naucous when I think about these things happening to me. I'm simply not ready for these things because they take a big commitment and I have other things on mind, mainly school and figuring out how to fund a Chanel bag. But people just assume because I don't have these things everything else I do just isin't important. And I'm not saying watching a South Park marathon with Nick or running away to Gay Days at Disneyland is as equally important as watching your kid walk for the first time but damn people, throw me a bone here. I have nothing to compare your life too! And it's not just one person that does this to me, it's alot of people. It is some friends and work and family. I do have a life. And I have started my own family. It may not be a husband and children, but it's a fiance who would do anything for me and people who hold my hand when I hypervenalite on a roller coaster and my vanilla mommy and two darling little creatures who live in my dining room table and depend on me for everything. And that too me is equally important. :)

XoXo
Athena

p.s again, im not saying this into anyone particular so don't get your panties in a bunch. i'm just saying.

1 comments:

SavingDiva said...

I'm right there with you! I hate it when my friends act as though I'm so immature and I can't understand how difficult there life is because I'm single and childless. Guess what?! I don't care how difficult your life is...it's my choice to be single, so back off!

I am saying it about specific people, so they CAN get their panties in a bunch!