Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Motivate Me!

I am dying here. I am in Week Seven of school, two months after my 23rd birthday and into my second week of October. I am not caught up with school work, accomplished really any of my goals for my 23rd year or, decorated my house. This frustrates me. Why you ask? Because I constantly feel tired and want to take naps. And I doubt it's because I have something wrong with me. It's probably just me being lazy, to be perfectly honest. I don't feel like I have to be everything under the sun. I don't feel the utter most need to compare myself to people to be better than them. I just think I lose track of time and it frustrates me. Like, I really shouldn't be sitting her blogging. :O I should be slaving over alegbra problems. Should be are the keywords.I really want to not become a better person, but a better Athena. ( creepy, I just talked in thrid person) I want to achieve my goals and say, whoa, look what I accomlished! Don't I feel ten times better? It's just a question of motivation I assume. So my question to all of you is, what do you do to stay motivated?

XoXo
Athena

1 comments:

Bayjb said...

This might sound lame, but I really have to take little breaks or set deadlines for myself to get things done. I get distracted easily.